Here are 10 random facts about me. I like to keep things quirky.
1) I'm a blue sash at Kung Fu.
2) Light makes me sneeze. Apparently it's called a photoptarmosis.
3) I've been writing Ashes to Embers on and off for 5 years, starting when I was 16. I wrote Shadow Runner in-between and hope to see both novels published someday.
4) Sometimes I sleep with my eyes open. I've seen pictures... yes, it's creepy.
5) I sent my first novel off to literary agents when I was 14. It was a bit ambitious, I know, but I managed a partial and it taught me a lot about the publishing process.
6) I study pscyhology at univeristy (but no I can't read your mind. Yes, it's a real science.)
7) I have a poem called Corrupt published by Frontenac Publishers after winning a Wattpad contest.
8) I go by the name dreamybanana and scookie on writing sites.
9) I'm teaching myself guitar... badly (sorry, neighbours!).
10) My lovely boyfriend is also called Sam.